Travelling either from the East or the West head to Chiverton
Chiverton Cross roundabout has a Starbucks to one side.
This roundabout is where the A3075, B3277 & A390 Meet
on the A30.
1. Take the A390 to Truro. Half a mile down the A390 there
is the first turn on the right hand side.
2. Turn right, signposted Chacewater.
Proceed along this road for 1.5 Miles until it terminates
at a T junction.
3. At the T junction turn right towards Chacewater
Proceed downhill, but only 100 Yards, until you see a farm
4. Turn right at the farm shop into the entrance of the industrial
Proceed up the hill to the units; you should be able to see
the MAL sign
1. Proceed through Mount Ambrose on the A393
to the roundabout with the Factory shop on the right. Second
exit, straight on towards Scorrier
2. Drive past the Fiat/Alfa Dealership with
the Jet garage.
When you reach the next roundabout, Take the second exit
3. Continue on this road for 2 miles. As you
come downhill you will enter Chacewater at the bottom. Proceed
through this village.
4. As you exit the village of Chacewater you
will travelling up hill towards Threemilestone.
200 Yards up the hill out of Chacewater and on the left hand
side you will approach our entrance of the Industrial Estate.
It is has a double entrance & exit with a Farm shop in
some sheds right on the roadside. Turn Left by the farm Shop
5. Proceed up the hill to the units. You will
now see the MAL sign.
1. Proceed onto the A390 heading towards Threemilestone.
2. Pass straight on
at Treliske Hospital & Truro
3. Arrive at Threemilestone
roundabout & turn
left immediately coming to a mini roundabout
4. Turn right at the mini roundabout towards
Stay on this road for 1.5 miles. You will pass Matalan & then
1 mile later you will pass Chacewater Garden Centre on your
right. Next you will pass through a staggered T junction & start
to go down hill.
5. 50 yards down the hill to Chacewater you
will see a farm shop in some sheds at the entrance of our
industrial estate. Turn right here and proceed up hill to
the Units. You will see our MAL sign.